Terms and Conditions
COVID SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please ensure you bring your own PPE mask and wear it correctly to cover mouth and nose, arrive at your appointment wearing it and keep it on for the duration of your appointment
2. Hand sanitiser will be offered at the start of your appointment and is mandatory for the appointment to go ahead
3. Surfaces and equipment will be wiped and disinfected between each appointment, please do not arrive to early for your appointment to allow me the opportunity to ensure the work area is sanitised for your health and safety
4. Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been in recent contact with someone who has or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early please understand that you will be required to wait outside until my current appointment has completed. If you arrive late we may not have enough time to complete your requested design.
2. I do not accept plus ones at appointments.
3. Any pricing discussed prior to your appointment will be classed as an estimate, the total price will depend on your final choice of design and style on the day of your appointment
4. Please tell me prior to your appointment if you require removal of product. This will add additional time and cost to your appointment. If you arrive to your appointment and have not booked a soak off of existing product we may not have enough time for your appointment which will result in cancellation and fees.
5. When booking an appointment the following must be included in your message:
Preferred date and time
Nail requirements (overlay/full set/advance full set/gels/toes/soak off etc)
Your availability as an alternative if I am not able to offer your preferred time and date
An example of the work you require, an image or photo or style ideas, if you require a quote or if it is an advanced set
Your contact details
6. Cancellation of appointments is required a minimum of 48 hours before appointment time. Failure to provide notice will result in no rebooking being allowed
7. If you are unable to attend your appointment on two occasions a deposit will be required for any future appointments to be secured.
8. Payment can be accepted via cash only, or if paying by bank transfer this will need to be paid before the commencement of the appointment.
9. Please note that a full pedicure is not offered by HD Nails, the service offered for toes includes Gel Polish, removal of dead skin and cuticles. This service does NOT include the soles of the feet.